ABM powers business success.
Free ABM Information Session
Friday, August 6, 2021
12.00 pm to 1.00 pm PT
Meet the team and find out how and why ABM works!
Click here to register!
The Advanced Business Match (ABM) is a matchmaking service that connects decision-makers to create opportunities for business.
We combine custom technology with in-depth market knowledge to eliminate the high costs and guesswork of conventional relationship development.
By understanding the motivations and priorities of each of our clients, we curate an exceedingly productive network of professionals who are motivated and ready to move their business goals forward.
As an Indigenous company, ABM operates with the ultimate aim of achieving regenerative economies that create equitable prosperity for all.
Through our network, our clients can realize their full potential by connecting with exceptional companies and communities in a highly concentrated way.
ABM facilitates business connections in three ways:
- Curation: ABM is the curated collection of its clients’ priorities and continuously sources businesses and communities with complementary goals to expedite success. The ABM Curation team works with the ABM Client Network to identify key business goals to be achieved through ABM participation and then suggests, initiates, prepares and facilitates connections to move these goals forward over the course of a year.
- Online Profiles: ABM Clients create detailed profiles on the ABM business matching platform which serve to amplify their business goals and assets. These profiles feature business priorities, projects and partnership opportunities as well as products and services either required or offered. ABM Clients offer everything from strategic planning and product sales to partnerships and investment.
- One-on-One Pre-Scheduled Business Development Appointments: After review of the Online Profiles, and actively supported by the ABM Curation Team, ABM Clients get to select appointments with each other and then meet their chosen business matches in one-on-one meetings online. During these appointments, ABM Clients develop common ground and build relationships that bridge the gap between supply and demand, cultural backgrounds and business motivations.
- ABM Connectors take place weekly and online, are intensive and designed to accelerate business. They offer ten 20-minute online appointments over the course of four hours. These pre-scheduled business development appointments are a forward-looking and efficient way to engage one-one-one with key decision-makers otherwise not accessible. ABM Clients choose how many appointments they wish to take. Time investment varies from 20 minutes to four hours per Connector. Most ABM Clients attend several Connectors per month. With national and international reach, ABM Connectors catapult you into a diverse environment of ideas, shared knowledge and opportunities.
- ABM In Person events are important hatcheries for the ideas of our collaborative and forward-thinking network of positive energy. Due to COVID-19, they are currently on hold.