ABM powers business success.
Free ABM Information Session
Friday, May 7, 2021
12.00 pm to 12.45 pm
Meet the team and find out how and why ABM works!
Click here to register!
The Advanced Business Match (ABM) is a powerful online and in-person network that connects decision-makers to create opportunities for business.
ABM combines custom technology with in-depth market knowledge to eliminate the high costs and guesswork of conventional relationship development.
By understanding the motivations and priorities of each of our members, we curate an exceedingly productive network of professionals who are motivated and ready to move their business goals forward.
As an Indigenous company, ABM operates with the ultimate aim of achieving regenerative economies that create equitable prosperity for all.
Through our network, our members can realize their full potential by connecting with exceptional companies and communities in a highly concentrated way.
The ABM Network connects in three ways:
- Curation: The ABM Curation team works with each ABM Member to identify key business goals to be achieved through ABM participation and then suggests, initiates, prepares and facilitates connections to move these goals forward. The ABM Network is the curated collection of its members’ priorities and continuously sources businesses and communities with complementary goals to expedite success.
- Online Profiles: ABM Members create detailed profiles on the ABM business matching platform which serve to amplify their business goals and assets. These profiles feature business priorities, projects and partnership opportunities as well as products and services either required or offered. Members offer everything from strategic planning and product sales to partnerships and investment.
- One-on-One Pre-Scheduled Business Development Appointments: After review of the Online Profiles, and actively supported by the ABM Curation Team, ABM members get to select appointments with each other and then meet their chosen business matches in one-on-one meetings either online or in person. During these appointments, ABM Members develop common ground and build relationships that bridge the gap between supply and demand, cultural backgrounds and business motivations.
- ABM Online are intensive online connector events designed to accelerate business. They offer ten 20-minute online appointments over the course of four hours. These pre-scheduled business development appointments are a forward-looking and efficient way to engage one-one-one with key decision makers otherwise not accessible. With national and international reach, ABM Online catapults our members into a diverse environment of ideas, shared knowledge and opportunities.
- ABM In Person events are important hatcheries for the ideas of our collaborative and forward-thinking network of positive energy. Due to COVID-19, they are currently on hold.