Emergency Management: Training, Employment, and Business – Tuesday, March 2, 2021 – 9 am to 1 pm PST
In partnership with Four Corners Management Consulting!
This event is a connector for:
- companies that specialize in forest fuel management, fire fighting, emergency management services and equipment, health & safety, business continuity planning and more.
- community decision-makers who want to create an economic engine to build sustainable opportunities and keep the businesses local – rather than having large multi-national companies benefit.
We are looking for companies that want to partner and for communities that want to to develop safer and healthier communities!
- Are you interested in forming an emergency management company or joint venture?
- Do you provide planning and capacity development services in emergency management?
- Are you interested in training and employment partnerships or services that build capacity?
- Do you have a product or service that supports the creation of revenue streams in emergency management?
Global warming, pandemics and forest fires are not going away. Let’s brainstorm how Indigenous communities and companies can partner to build safety and create revenues this sector.
If you have any questions about this online event, please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find information about pricing here.
IMPORTANT! If you are an Indigenous business start-up (in business for three years or less) and in the development and pre-profit phase, we will provide you with your registration for free. Find out more here.
If you are an Indigenous youth and you are interested in a business or career in mining, your registration is also free. Click here for more info!