ABM Without Borders are intensive online connector events designed to accelerate business, especially in times of social distancing.
Facilitated by ABM’s custom software, they offer ten curated 20-minute online appointments over the course of four hours.
These pre-scheduled business development appointments are a forward-looking and efficient way to engage one-on-one with key decision-makers otherwise not accessible. With national and international reach, ABM Without Borders catapults members into a diverse environment of ideas, shared knowledge and opportunities.
Each ABM Without Borders is curated according to a specific focus, from opportunities in reclamation to land use planning to marketing services. These focuses are determined by members of the ABM Network that come to the table with specific interests and priorities, which we then use to curate an event. Contact us if you do not see what you are looking for!
While these events are scheduled for a specific date, they are much more flexible than the ABM Classics and, because of how focused they are, our curation process is even more intensive. This means that depending on who registers, and what factors allow everyone to operate at the top of their game, these dates are re-negotiated among the participants to achieve maximum results. We are in close contact with all of our actively business matching ABM Members and once you are registered, you become part of a dynamic and focused group of key decision-makers with aligning business interests. You are productively engaged throughout the entire preparation and business development process and we work with you to ensure you move your goals forward.
Business Opportunities in Construction – Thursday, December 3, 2020 – 9 am to 1 pm PST
This event is focused on:
- the development of partnerships to strengthen the capacity and reach of indigenous and non-Indigenous construction companies.
- the sharing of information about and collaboration in construction projects.
- Construction companies interested in partnering with Indigenous communities to build capacity and create joint ventures.
- Construction companies interested in partnering with each other to expand capacity and reach.
- Construction projects that provide opportunities for Indigenous companies.
- Training Opportunities including Safety Training.
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NEEDS:
- Equipment incl. skid steer and trailers;
- Storage space in the Edmonton area;
- Financing; and
- Engineering services.
- Propane as a valuable piece of Canada’s energy solution profile, providing power and heating solutions for industrial sites that reduce costs and emissions; and
- Business consulting services.
If you have any questions about this online event, please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or email@example.com.
IMPORTANT! If you are an Indigenous business start-up (in business for three years or less) and in the development and pre-profit phase, we will provide you with your registration for free. Find out more here.
If you are an Indigenous youth, your registration is also free. Click here for more info!
Super Early Bird has expired.
Early Bird expires Nov 3, 2020.
Payment deadline is Nov 26, 2020.
*Please note the payment due date is not a registration deadline. On the day of the payment deadline, we remove all inactive or unpaid accounts from the event. Provided your application is approved, we will accept new registrations into the online event. Payment and active business matching is required immediately.