ABM communities and companies want to do good business together. All delegates are willing to offer a helping hand, be a sounding board or referral service. ABM requires all delegates to offer concrete business opportunities available for discussion at the event from economic development planning to mergers and acquisitions. Here’s what you can expect from attending:
- 100 to 300 delegates.
- Up to 31 twenty-minute appointments per Primary Delegate.
- A network of pre-qualified decision makers ready to do business.
- Complete access to the comprehensive ABM database with information about projects and communities, products and services.
- Sophisticated business matching software efficiently facilitating real deals.
- The ABM message system, supporting effective communication between delegates.
- Information and connections to develop partnerships, projects, sell and procure products and services.