ABM Uncensored Online participants examine the topics chosen by the group and engage in courageous conversations with the explicit goal of changing the way Indigenous and non-Indigenous people live and do good business together.
This workshop is not for the faint of heart. The dialogue can be disturbing. Cringing is a part of the experience.
ABM Uncensored Online is a staple networking opportunity at ABM that aims to connect you meaningfully with other ABM Members. It is designed to take the conversation below the surface of political correctness in a confidential and generous environment. Participants gain a deeper understanding of each other’s roles, backgrounds, priorities, and motivations, which later supports productive business development during the meetings.
Participants for March 1st
- Nav Chattha, Economic Development Coordinator, Township of Langley
- Robert (Bobby) Daniels, President/CEO, Misty Ventures Inc.
- Pauline Goertzen, Community Development Advisor, VisionQuest Advisor
- Thich’ala (Ace) Harry, Partner, ABM (Facilitator)
- Qwastånayå (L. Maynard Harry), Partner, ABM (Facilitator)
- Paul Heebner, Solar Consultant, EVOLVSolar
- Stan Higgins, Owner, VersaPile, Inc.
- Daniel Lacovetsky, Owner, Powertec Electric, Inc.
- Jenny Logan, Regional Sales Manager (Atlantic Region), Superior Propane
- Chris Maxfield, CEO, Indigeno Travel International
- Peter McCoppin, Principal, McCoppin Enterprises
- Paul Mitchell, Account Manager, TLC Solutions
- Jaime Montour, Owner, JLM Professional Outsource
- Doug Myles, Superior Propane
- Miles Reid, Special Projects Officer, Serpent River Economic Development Corporation
- Scott Rennie, Business Development Officer, City of Greater Sudbury
- Cody Sisco, Sales Manager, Total Support Solutions