ABM Uncensored Online participants examine the topics chosen by the group and engage in courageous conversations with the explicit goal of changing the way Indigenous and non-Indigenous people live and do good business together.
This workshop is not for the faint of heart. The dialogue can be disturbing. Cringing is a part of the experience.
ABM Uncensored Online is a staple networking opportunity at ABM that aims to connect you meaningfully with other ABM Members. It is designed to take the conversation below the surface of political correctness in a confidential and generous environment. Participants gain a deeper understanding of each other’s roles, backgrounds, priorities, and motivations, which later supports productive business development during the meetings.
Participants for June 7th
- Stewart Alsgard, OMM, retired (former Mayor, City of Powell River)
- Alexandre Bourgeois, Quebec Sales Manager, Superior Propane
- James Clark, Co-Founder, Room 214
- Teresa Crosato, Marketing Manager, Superior Propane
- Barry Davis, President, Barry Davis Consulting
- Brian Harris, HR Consultant, Jouta Performance Group
- Thich’ala (Ace) Harry, Partner, ABM (Facilitator)
- Qwastånayå (L. Maynard Harry), Partner, ABM (Facilitator)
- Ron Jacobson, Business Development Manager, NATS Nursery
- Robert Lacey, President, Delta Remediation
- Peter McCoppin, Principal, McCoppin Enterprises (Facilitator)
- Jaime Montour, Founder, JLM Professional Outsource
- Scott Rennie, Business Development Officer, City of Greater Sudbury
- Dylan Jonnson, General Manager, Three Point Motors
- Pip White, CEO, Cedar Arch Consulting