ABM Uncensored Online participants examine the topics chosen by the group and engage in courageous conversations with the explicit goal of changing the way Indigenous and non-Indigenous people live and do good business together.
This workshop is not for the faint of heart. The dialogue can be disturbing. Cringing is a part of the experience.
ABM Uncensored Online is a staple networking opportunity at ABM that aims to connect you meaningfully with other ABM Members. It is designed to take the conversation below the surface of political correctness in a confidential and generous environment. Participants gain a deeper understanding of each other’s roles, backgrounds, priorities, and motivations, which later supports productive business development during the meetings.
Participants for December 7th
- Thich’ala (Ace) Harry, Partner, ABM (Conversation Catalyst)
- Jeh’jeh’ganak (Katrin Harry), Managing Partner, ABM (Facilitator)
- Qwastånayå (L. Maynard Harry), Partner, ABM (Facilitator)
- Meredith Armstrong, Acting Director, Economic Development, City of Greater Sudbury
- Jay Brogden, Territory Sales Rep (Northern Ontario), Superior Propane
- Ron Calliou, Founder, Onotinikew Business Group
- Val Gafka, Senior Manager, Corporate Administration Division, Township of Langley
- Mark Halwa, President, Sandbox Systems
- Ron Jacobson, NATS Nursery Ltd.
- Rachel Manikkawsagan, Wild Urban
- Aaron Nagtegaal, Regional Sales Manager, (Prairies), Superior Propane
- Miles Reid, Special Projects Manager, Serpent River First Nation Economic Development Corporation
- Pip White, Managing Partner, Cascadia Projects