ABM Uncensored Online participants examine the topics chosen by the group and engage in courageous conversations with the explicit goal of changing the way Indigenous and non-Indigenous people live and do good business together.
This workshop is not for the faint of heart. The dialogue can be disturbing. Cringing is a part of the experience.
ABM Uncensored Online is a staple networking opportunity at ABM that aims to connect you meaningfully with other ABM Members. It is designed to take the conversation below the surface of political correctness in a confidential and generous environment. Participants gain a deeper understanding of each other’s roles, backgrounds, priorities, and motivations, which later supports productive business development during the meetings.
Participants for August 9th
- Stewart Alsgard, retired, former Mayor, City of Powell River
- David Billson, Founder, rTraction
- Devin Gambler, Interim Manager, Tk’emlúps te Secwe̓pemc Business & Ec Dev
- Peter Gosselin, Owner, Red River Indigenous Brands
- John Gustafson, Rotary Club of Canada
- Ace Harry
- Clayton Harry
- L. Maynard Harry
- Brian Lynn, Superior Propane
- Peter McCoppin
- Doug Myles, Superior Propane
- Graham Savage, President, Graham Savage Consulting
- Corey Stacinski, General Manager, Manitoulin Hotel and Conference Centre
- Chris Westra, Partner Success Manager, Mighty Oaks
- Pip White, CEO, Cedar Arch Consulting