Floor Plan Booth Assignments to be uploaded the week before the event kick off.
The Arcadian Court will accept shipments starting Friday August 23.
401 Bay Street Simpson Tower
Please mark your shipment with “ABMI: EAST, August 26-28 + Name of your company”
ABM Delegates are responsible for arranging return shipments. All out going shipments must be scheduled for pick up before the event is wrapped up by 5PM on Wednesday, August 28. Your items can be left for pick up at the ABM registration desk.
- All companies are “stationary” during ABM appointment periods and are provided with a 8′ x 8′ trade show booth (black pipe and drape), a 6′ table, tablecloth and four chairs.
- Wifi access and power are provided at each booth.
- The tradeshow booth functions as the Exhibitor’s office. How the space is set up is up to the exhibitor. Video without audio is permitted.
- Representatives of communities do NOT have a booth and move through the trade show from appointment to appointment.
IMPORTANT FOR EXHIBITORS: When companies have appointments with other companies one of the parties needs to leave its booth. If your appointment schedule shows a booth number, you need to meet your business match at its booth.
Move-In and Move-Out
- Exhibitor set-up is available on Monday, August 26 from 1pm – 7pm The ABM Uncensored and ABM Business Mixer are the only events on Monday and commence at 11:30pm and 5pm
- On Tuesday, August 27 the registration desk will reopen at 8am for those still needing to set up.
- ABM officially starts with the opening breakfast at 9am on Tuesday.
- The first appointment takes place on the trade show floor on Tuesday at 10:30am SHARP.
- Booth numbers correspond to numbers detailed in the appointment schedule. After each appointment, music is played and community representatives move on to the next booth and the next appointment as detailed in their schedules.
Trade Show Etiquette
ABM appointments are treated just like any other meeting in a business setting. It is expected that ABM Delegates are on time and prepared. Delegates are asked to efficiently move from appointment to appointment in order to allow the next meeting to take place.
ABM Delegates are expected to attend all appointments in their schedule. If, for some unexpected reason, an appointment cannot be honoured, ABM Delegates are expected to use the e-message centre to communicate, cancel and reschedule the meeting. All ABM Delegates are provided with a no-show report sheet that can be submitted to the event management team at the end of each trade show day.
No-shows may result in the rejection of future ABM applications.