Speakers, Exhibitors, Sponsors for the Navajo Summit (Day 1 and 2)
Selection of speakers, sale of exhibitor tables and sponsorship are not handled by Raven Events but by the Navajo team.
The agenda for the Summit on day 1 and 2 is currently being developed.
Email all speaker bios and presentations specifying session topic by APRIL 11, 2019 to Henry Silentman at firstname.lastname@example.org. For speaker questions contact Libby at 928.871.6546 or email email@example.com.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor on day 1 and 2 at the Summit, please click here to complete the sign-up form.
For summit exhibitors information or questions contact Byron Hoskie @ 928.871.2218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT! Please note! Exhibitors on day 1 and 2 are not automatically part of ABM on day 3. Exhibiting on day 1 and 2 provides you with a table outside of the function space. ABM provides you with an online profile and a business matching schedule which comes with a booth for companies. Navajo Chapters do not require a booth at ABM.
For sponsorship of the Summit, please contact Division of Economic Development at 928.871.7379/6290/6299 or email email@example.com.
IMPORTANT! Please note! Sponsors for day 1 and 2 are not automatically part of ABM on day 3. Sponsorships are for the Navajo Summit only.Navajo Summit Sponsorships
- Main ABM at the Navajo Summit Page
- How to Register (for the Navajo Summit only, or for Navajo Summit and ABM, or ABM only)
- About the Navajo Nation (Mission, Vision, Values, Comprehensive Ec Dev Plan)
- Agendas for the Navajo Summit and ABM (ABM Portal and Whova Summit App)
- What To Expect (for Navajo Chapters, businesses and companies from the US and Canada)
- Business Matching Protocol and Delegate Services
- Venue, Accommodations, Travel
- 2019 Navajo Nation Economic Summit Golf Tournament
- Navajo Nation Economic Summit Website http://www.nneconomicsummit.com/