Remote Locations: Ideas, Services and Businesses
- Tuesday, June 15
- Tuesday, September 21
- Tuesday, December 7
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022
We are partnering with long-time ABMer and Powerhouse Member Superior Propane.
We are looking for:
- decision-makers work and/or live in remote places;
- technology that assists rural communities to counteract the feeling of exclusion from economic activity while supporting traditional values;
- companies that offer solution in water stewardship, remediation, reclamation etc;
- solutions for infrastructure challenges from bridges to housing;
- ideas for food security, grocery and other retail;
- e-commerce pros that can connect to global markets;
- partnerships in tourism, training & education.
We will post opportunities and gaps for June 15 as the picture of needs and offerings develops.
If you have any questions about this online event, please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.