Remote Locations: Ideas, Services and Businesses
- Tuesday, September 21
- Tuesday, December 7
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- Tuesday, June 21, 2o22
We are partnering with long-time ABMer and Powerhouse Member Superior Propane.
You should attend if:
- you are a decision-maker who works and/or lives in a remote place;
- you need to solve problems associated with being in a remote place from emergency response to wifi;
- you want to increase existing or create new revenue streams.
Here you will find:
- technology tools and services that assist rural communities to counteract the feeling of exclusion from economic activity while supporting traditional values;
- companies that offer solution in power, heating, water stewardship, remediation, reclamation etc;
- solutions for infrastructure challenges from bridges to housing;
- ideas for food security, grocery and other retail;
- e-commerce pros that can connect you to global markets;
- companies that want to partner on energy and other projects from planning to financing;
- partnerships in tourism, training & education.
Don’t see on this list what you are looking for? Talk to us!
If you have any questions, please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or email@example.com.