Opportunities in Southern British Columbia
- Tuesday, September 14
- Tuesday, December 14
- Tuesday, March 15, 2022
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022
In collaboration with the Township of Langley!
Southern British Columbia is diverse, dynamic and entrepreneurial. This event will connect decision-makers representing many industry sectors including technology, agriculture, tourism, cannabis, professional services, manufacturing and more.
You should attend if you:
- are from Southern British Columbia and want to connect with others;
- are new to the region’s economy and want to make key connections in the span of four hours;
- offer innovative and regenerative approaches to industries from construction to farming, manufacturing or waste management and everything in between.
- are looking for products and services that complement what you’ve got going on;
- are offering products or services that support business productivity;
- are looking for partners to expand your capacity and reach; and/or
- have any fresh ideas, innovative products, services, business models, partnership opportunities, job openings …
If you have any questions about this online event, please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or email@example.com.