Opportunities in Northern Ontario
- Tuesday, August 3
- Thursday, November 4
- Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Thursday, May 5, 2022
We are thrilled to present this series in partnership with longtime ABMers Sagamok and the City of Greater Sudbury!
The opportunities for business in Northern Ontario are diverse. While mining is a key economic sector, opportunities are also exist in
- business and professional services;
- cleantech and environmental;
- film and creative industries;
- health care and life sciences;
- manufacturing and industry;
- mining supply services;
- research and innovation;
- and more!
Northern Ontario’s industries and supply chains offer multidimensional opportunities for business development and partnerships.
This event is relevant to companies and communities that are in Northern Ontario and want to reach out, as well as those who want to connect into this region.
You should attend if you:
- are looking for a partner to build your workforce and/or create employment opportunities for your community;
- want to increase your yield in cannabis, agriculture, greenhouse operation.
- want to connect with Sudbury’s economic development team for concrete information about doing business in the region;
- want every member of your team to be able to confidently represent themselves and your organization in the complex business settings that require a solid understanding of Canadian history and the legacy of Indigenous peoples;
- want to connect with an Indigenous development corporation from SK that is, among other business interests, looking for mining partners and clients in ON;
- are interested in payroll services here and abroad provided by an experienced Indigenous company;
- are looking for partners in environmental services, consulting and construction;
- want to partner with or hire an Indigenous construction company specializing in electrical contracting, pre-engineered buildings, concrete, and civil works;
- want to use propane as a valuable piece to your energy solution profile;
- want to partner with a family-owned land development and property management company that offers mentorship and hands-on experience leading from successful JV to your own revenue generating real estate portfolio;
- want to buy or license a patented product including manufacturing opportunities that create local employment;
- are from Northern Ontario and want to connect with other regional businesses who want to achieve growth through a relationship-based approach that expands capacity and reach;
- are new to the region’s economy and want to make key connections from north to south, east to west in the span of four hours;
- offer innovative and regenerative approaches to industries from construction to farming, manufacturing to waste management and everything in between;
- are part of Northern Ontario’s resource supply chain;
- are looking for products and services that complement yours;
- offer products or services that support business productivity;
- have any fresh ideas, innovative products, services, business models, partnership opportunities, job openings …;
- represent an Indigenous business looking for real opportunities with companies truly interested in partnership, procurement and collaboration;
- represent an Indigenous community that wants to connect with a dynamic group of exceptional companies that are culturally competent; and
- etc. etc. etc.
If you are new to the ABM Network, we need to know what you want to achieve. We will then introduce you to decision-makers in our client network that have complementing business goals. Here is how it works.
ABM Curation is a proven method of facilitating business connections that drive results. Click here for more information.
If you have any questions about this online event, please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or email@example.com.