Needs and Solutions in Healthcare
- Thursday, June 24
- Thursday, September 30
- Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Thursday, April 21
The focus of this series is to create partnerships between practitioners, businesses and users in the health field. We are hoping that one of the side effects will be partnerships that better equip Indigenous communities to deal with health issues while creating and strengthening Indigenous businesses in the healthcare industry.
You should attend if you:
- are the Health Director for a community and you want to discuss challenges and opportunities with like-minded peers;
- are interested in a proven training program and business model to establish your own optical services business;
- represent the healthcare industry from acupuncture to pharmacies and MRI equipment;
- are looking for partnerships with complementary service providers, practitioners and businesses to expand your capacity and reach;
- need consulting services to assist with the optimization of your community health services or the development of your healthcare business,
- are looking for healthcare products and services including mental health support and food addiction counselling.
Do not see what you are looking for on the list? Talk to us!
Connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or email@example.com.