How to Register for the Navajo Nation Economic Summit, ABM or both.
ABM and the Navajo have joined forces to bring you one hyper-productive powerhouse event.
Day 1 and 2: Navajo Nation Economic Summit – Monday, April 22 and Tuesday, April 23
Day 3: ABM – Wednesday, April 24
Day 1 and 2 will feature presentations and workshops. Day 3 will be one-on-one business development meeting based on appointments delegates select before the event.
Space for companies is limited on day 3. Apply early to make it in. Space is not limited for Navajo Chapters.
For all of you seasoned ABMers: This is an abbreviated version with 17 appointments on day 3. We strongly encourage you to also register for the Summit (Package 2) to learn what you need to know about the Navajo Nation before you engage in business match appointments on day 3.
For all newcomers: The concept of business matching may be new to you and it may be a bit of a learning curve. It is steep and short. 100 % of ABM Delegates responding to our post-event surveys in 2018 said that the preparation was worthwhile and easy. We are hoping you will give it a shot and are on stand-by to help you get into the groove. We promise, you will be energized and motivated by the quality of business connections you will make.
You have the choice of three packages:
Package 1, Navajo Nation Economic Summit (no ABM Business Matching)
Monday, April 22 and Tuesday, April 23, 2019
US$188.68 per person
Package 1 is Summit registration only (no business matching) and company registration do not require approval.
Your registration requires four easy steps.
- Sign up for an ABM account which requires your email and the creation of a password.
- Pick the Navajo Summit.
- Enter name, last name, pick from a list what type or organization you represent.
- Pick Package 1, enter organization name, address and dietary requests. Done!
If you have any difficulties, you can send us an email expressing your interest in registering to firstname.lastname@example.org or all us at 1-604-483-3532 from Canada or from the US 1-866-502-3532.
Package 2, Navajo Nation Economic Summit and ABM Business Matching
Monday, April 22 to Wednesday, April 24, 2019
US$188.68 per person plus ABM registration fees
Package 3, ABM Business Matching ONLY
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
ABM registration fees
All fees are subject to 6% Navajo Sales Tax.
Packages 2 and 3 require the completion of a full business matching profile, application and approval
Applications from Navajo Chapters or Indigenous Canadian communities are guaranteed to be approved. A limited number of free registrations are still available.
Application from Navajo-registered, Native American and Indigenous Canadian businesses will be prioritized but space is limited so apply early.
Applications from non-Indigenous companies have a better chance of success if the business opportunities offered extend beyond a “simple” customer/supplier relationship, including investment and partnerships. The ABM Partners vet and carefully select companies and not all applicants will be successful.
Back to the main event page.
- About the Navajo Nation (Mission, Vision, Values, Comprehensive Ec Dev Plan)
- Agendas for the Navajo Summit and ABM (ABM Portal and Whova Summit App)
- What To Expect (for Navajo Chapters, businesses and companies from the US and Canada)
- Business Matching Protocol and Delegate Services
- Venue, Accommodations, Travel
- 2019 Navajo Nation Economic Summit Golf Tournament
- Speakers, Exhibitors and Sponsors for the Summit (day 1 and 2)
- Navajo Nation Economic Summit Website http://www.nneconomicsummit.com/