Growing the Independent Food Industry
- Thursday, August 12
- Thursday, November 18
- Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Thursday, May 12
This event is being held in partnership with Distribution Canada Inc.(DCI).
It brings together decision-makers that are in food production and the grocery retail business.
Our partner DCI was formed as a buying group for “Independent Canadian Grocers” in 1981. Its membership today includes independent grocers, small grocery chains, wholesalers/distributors, and C-store chains. ABM aligns with DCI as this national organization fosters collaborative selling relationships between its members, manufacturers, and key stakeholders in the Canadian market. Especially small ABMers poised for growth will find invaluable expertise and should select and appointment with DCI at this event.
This event is highly valuable for:
Indigenous and non-Indigenous food producers who want to grow, get on more grocery shelves and find partners to increase capacity and reach;
- suppliers from custom food manufacturers, to branding, marketing, labeling, software, hardware etc.
- companies that want to procure food from Indigenous and non-Indigenous producers;
- Indigenous communities that are, or want to be, in the food production, distribution or grocery retail business; and
- DCI Members who want to make connections in the Indigenous business space and explore the untapped potential of a food sector that is fresh, innovative and resonates well with customers looking to purchase ethical and local products with a compelling origin story.
If you have any questions about this online event, please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.