Environmental Services: Business and Partnership Opportunities
- Thursday, July 29
- Thursday, October 28
- Thursday, February 1, 2022
- Thursday, May 5
This event is about trends, products, services, business opportunities and partnerships in environmental remediation.
You should attend if you:
- offer or procure remediation services and products;
- are interested in forming joint ventures to increase your capacity to supply industry and to access new markets;
- want to develop collaborations that generate new revenue streams;
- want to create training and employment opportunities;
- are looking for relationships with companies offering complementing products and services;
- want professional advice and guidance on how to manage the clean up of contaminated sites; and/or
- want to take the lead in remediation projects in your territory.
“In ABM’s curated online environment, I can make valuable connections that would take much more extensive effort otherwise. ABM accelerates business development.” – Robert Lacey, President, Delta Remediation
“I have been attending ABM in person and online consistently since 2014. ABM is an effective forum to create and maintain relationships and to do business.” Gavin Domitter, Indigenous Relations & Business Development, Milestone Environmental Contracting
If you have any questions about this online event or the preceding information session (info below), please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or email@example.com.