Emergency Management: Training, Employment, and Business
- Thursday, May 27
- Thursday, August 26
- Tuesday, November 30
- Tuesday, February 22, 2022
In partnership with Four Corners Management Consulting
Are you interested in, or specialize in, forest fuel management, fire fighting, emergency management services and equipment, health & safety, business continuity planning and more? Are you a community decision-maker who wants to create an economic engine to build sustainable opportunities and keep the businesses local – rather than having large multi-national companies benefit.
We are looking for companies that want to partner and for communities that want to to develop safer and healthier communities!
- Are you interested in forming an emergency management company or joint venture?
- Do you provide planning and capacity development services in emergency management?
- Are you interested in training and employment partnerships or services that build capacity?
- Do you have a product or service that supports the creation of revenue streams in emergency management?
May 27 – The Opportunities
- Find help with the development of your emergency response plan or determining if a business in emergency management can create a revenue stream for you.
- Discuss JVs in emergency management with both, those who have and those who need capacity. Find complementing business interests!
- Meet with like-minded, proactive organizations who are interested in the continual improvement of safety in the workplace.
- Discuss your needs and business opportunities in mould remediation in housing and community buildings, fuel oil spill clean-up, asbestos and lead assessments, and landfill planning and monitoring
May 27 – The Biggest Gaps
- CONTACT TRACING!!!!
For this series, we are also looking for:
- Products and services for the expansion of a growing volunteer fire department currently sitting with Level One certification.
- Expertise, tools and equipment for fire prevention, Fire Smart, flood and natural disasters, and preventative maintenance.
- Expert, trainer or supplier in Search and Rescue expertise and equipment.
- Insurance and risk management services;
- Environmental disaster response services and equipment;
- Health and Safety Training;
- Emergency response technology.
- JV partners for all of the above.
Global warming, pandemics and forest fires are not going away. Let’s brainstorm how Indigenous communities and companies can partner to build safety and create revenues this sector.
If you have any questions about this online event, please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or email@example.com.