Tourism Development and Growth
- Thursday, October 21
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022
- Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022
This event will support the development of partnerships to expand the capacity and reach of operators. Additionally, we will be focused on connecting service providers with operators to develop new tourism ventures or optimize existing ones.
You should attend if you:
- offer hospitality management services, web design, lead generation support, partnership opportunities in project development etc.
- represent and Indigenous community and want to start or increase your participation in the tourism industry. This can include anything from the development of a community consultation strategy to the search for a hotel development partner;
- offer a tourism product that is of interest to ABM’s corporate clients who are looking for hotel partners, incentive destinations, cultural programming for team building initiatives etc;
- run a tourism operation and are looking for peer mentorship or support to increase your revenues and help train your workforce;
- are looking for management services for your hotel property;
- are looking for sales and marketing support for your tourism venture;
- you want to add auxiliary services to your operation such as greenhouses or gardens;
- you are looking for building, technology or infrastructure upgrades for your accommodations or campground operations.
Tell us what you need and we will tell you if we can find a customer, partner or supplier that meets your needs. Connect with us!
“Manitoulin Hotel & Conference Centre is a member of the ABM client network and a user of the ABM system. Our participation has allowed us to maintain and grow our business relationships with our fellow Indigenous and non-indigenous business during these ever-changing times and facilitates continued growth and opportunities. Chi Miigwetch ABM!”
Corey Stacinski, General Manager, Manitoulin Hotel
Featured Image: The Manitoulin Hotel & Conference Centre is a unique property located on the North Channel of Lake Huron on beautiful Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada. The hotel features 47 traditional guest rooms, 4 suites, and 7 wheelchair accessible rooms/business suites. With the 5,600 square foot ‘Three Fires Confederacy Ballroom’, the Manitoulin Hotel & Conference Centre is capable of hosting group tours, motor coach and bus tours, business meetings, seminars, workshops, weddings, conferences and just about any type of activity. The hotel design was inspired by the beauty and history of the First Nations people of the Manitoulin Island region, visitors can find cultural significance throughout the entire property. Select an appointment with Corey!