Agriculture from Community Garden to Commercial Production
- Tuesday, August 24
- Tuesday, November 23
- Thursday, February 15, 2022
- Thursday, May 19, 2022
With a diverse range of motivations, from food security to the creation of revenue streams in commercial farming, you will find decision-maker in this event that are looking to increase productivity and profitability while also promoting sustainable practices.
You should attend if you offer or are looking for:
- expertise in sustainable farming and farm management;
- water management technology and expertise;
- environmental remediation products and services;
- educational resources;
- equipment and supplies;
- insurance, accounting and other professional management services;
- Architectural services, greenhouses etc.;
- technology and biotechnology; and
- partnerships that expand capacity and increase revenue streams.
This event is open to decision-makers from Canada, the US, Mexico and Costa Rica. Well, and the rest of the world but we are in conversation with folks from those countries.
If you have any questions about this online event, please connect with Katrin Harry, Managing Partner with ABM, at 1-604-483-6421 or email@example.com.