About the Navajo Nation
Achieve self-sufficiency for the Navajo Nation by promoting economic opportunities.
Create a self-sustaining economy that supports a high quality of life for our Navajo people.
We strive to improve the economic wellbeing and quality of life of the people of the Navajo Nation.
We support Navajo communities in developing and being responsible for their own growth.
We will ethically uphold public trust through accountability, transparency, and resourcefulness by adhering to a higher degree of standards.
We will engage in exerting innovative managerial skills by taking a solution-based approach to leadership.
We will deliver services while maintaining the utmost respect to all people.
We respect, honor and value the elderly and veterans and will create a sustainable economic environment to serve their needs.
We value our community members and our Nation to provide the best of our expertise, experience and service in the best interest of all shareholders.
Page 15 of the Navajo Nation Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy below:
“The Navajo Nation has many opportunities to boost the economic growth for future generations. The Tribe continues to move forward on projects that are profitable, viable, increase employment, improve infrastructure for development, target untapped resources, provide assistance and support for small businesses, improve existing enterprises, and capitalize on new economic prospects such as technological advancements, sustainability practices and a community development corporation.”NNDED_CEDS_FINAL_041618 LOW RES
- Main Navajo Summit Page
- How to Register (for the Navajo Summit only, or for Navajo Summit and ABM, or ABM only)
- Agendas for the Navajo Summit and ABM (ABM Portal and Whova Summit App)
- What To Expect (for Navajo Chapters, businesses and companies from the US and Canada)
- Business Matching Protocol and Delegate Services
- Venue, Accommodations, Travel
- 2019 Navajo Nation Economic Summit Golf Tournament
- Speakers, Exhibitors and Sponsors for the Summit (day 1 and 2)