ABM Uncensored is your first networking opportunity at ABM and allows you to connect meaningfully with other delegates.
It is a dialogue forum to foster interpersonal exchange, creating a deeper understanding of each other’s roles, backgrounds, priorities and motivations. This enhanced knowledge supports productive business development on the trade show floor.
ABM Uncensored is designed to take the conversation below the surface of political correctness in business negotiations and is based on the belief that differences contribute to the success of a relationship rather than preventing it.
ABM Uncensored participants examine topics in a talking circle, engaging in courageous conversations with the explicit goal to change the way Indigenous and non-Indigenous people live and do good business together.
This workshop is not for the faint of heart. The dialogue can be disturbing. Cringing is a part of the experience.
When and Where
ABM Uncensored takes place
• on Monday
• from 11:30 am until 4:30 p.m.
Lunch is provided. There is no additional charge. ABM Uncensored is followed by the ABM Welcome Reception at 5.00 pm. All ABM Uncensoreds take place at the ABM venue.
- ABM Indigenous: Alberta, October 21, Calgary (ABM takes place at the Chief Jim Starlight Centre but Uncensored may be at a different venue. We will let you know as soon as we do.)
- ABM Indigenous: Lower Mainland, November 18, Langley, Langley Events Centre
- ABM Indigenous: Prairies, February 3, Saskatoon, TCU Place
- ABM Indigenous: Vancouver Island, March 16, Victoria, Songhees Innovation Centre
- ABM Indigenous: West, May 11, Kamloops, TRU
This workshop is open to any ABM Delegate.
Final Step Before Registering:
Click here to complete the Expression of Interest form to attend ABM Indigenous: Alberta Uncensored.
Click here to complete the Expression of Interest form to attend the Indigenous Prosperity Gathering: Uncensored.
Click here to complete the Expression of Interest form to attend ABM Indigenous: Lower Mainland Uncensored.
Contact L. Maynard Harry at email@example.com or 1-604-223-7462 to discuss how to leverage ABM Uncensored as part of your ABM experience.