The ABM Referral Program
Refer companies and communities to us and get 10% of their membership or primary registration fee!
Here is how it works:
- You sign up for the ABM Referral Program by sending us an email to email@example.com that includes the payee and address you want us to write and send the referral fee cheque to.
- We issue a discount code that is exclusive to you. The code is for 10% off the membership or primary registration fee for the company or community you refer to us.* In other words, the member of your network gets a reduced ABM fee courtesy of you!
- We provide you with a communications kit linked to a page created for you on our website. This makes the sharing of information easy for you!
- Our system keeps track of your discount code. Every time somebody pays with your code, the membership or registration is tallied in your referral incentive account.
- On March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31 we calculate the referral fees owed to you and apply them towards your unpaid membership or mail you a cheque.
*Referral fees are only payable if your referral is new to the ABM Network or had no active registration within the last 12 months.
Discounts for Indigenous Communities
Indigenous communities can get a free registration or discount if they can otherwise not attend. Connect with Kaycee Mitchell, Delegate Engagement Manager at 604-223-7949 or firstname.lastname@example.org if that is a case to discuss where you are at, what you need and how we can support you.