ABM at the Navajo Nation Economic Summit
“Partnerships to Strengthen Opportunities”
We are excited to announce our partnership with the Navajo Nation to host our first ABM in the United States.
The Navajo Nation is the largest federally recognized tribe in the United States with a total population of approximately 376.000 members and 162,000 members residing on the reservation. The Navajo Nation has a land base of approximately 17 million acres of land, which covers over 27,000 square miles within the states of Arizona, New Mexico and Utah.
The Navajo Nation consists of 5 agencies and 110 chapter communities. We are expecting 600 delegates for the Summit on April 22 and 23. For the ABM business matching we expect 40 chapters and 50 companies, that will engage in business matching activities and prepare 17 face-to-face meetings that will take place on on April 24.
Please find a letter of invitation from the Navajo Nation below and here is what you need to know:
- How to Register (for the Navajo Summit only, or for Navajo Summit and ABM, or ABM only)
- About the Navajo Nation (Mission, Vision, Values, Comprehensive Ec Dev Plan)
- Agendas for the Navajo Summit and ABM (ABM Portal and Whova Summit App)
- What To Expect (for Navajo Chapters, businesses and companies from the US and Canada)
- Business Matching Protocol and Delegate Services
- Venue, Accommodations, Travel
- 2019 Navajo Nation Economic Summit Golf Tournament
- Speakers, Exhibitors and Sponsors for the Summit (day 1 and 2)
- Navajo Nation Economic Summit Website http://www.nneconomicsummit.com/